[Next] The Owenlea Books and
The books and Usenet FAQs are particularily valuable to me. I
have a compulsion to read at least one full sized book per day and
somtimes more. If I don't have time to read, I just don't sleep. I
can't "not read". Obviously a mild mental disorder. But my eyesight
isn't as good as it was 20 years ago. I can print these free books in
a larger font size for easy reading.
- Internet Public
- About 2000 books in English and about 900 magazines &
newspapers. Includes the Gutenberg E-Texts.
- The Sherlock
- "He sits motionless, like a spider in the centre of its web,
but that web has a thousand radiations, and he knows well every
quiver of each of them." [Holmes speaking of Moriarity in The
- A fabulous resource! In my opinion FAQs are one of the most
important aspects of the Internet.
Web Style Manual
- Combines traditional editorial approaches to documents with
graphic design, user interface design, information design, and the
technical authoring skills required to optimize the HTML code,
graphics, and text within WWW pages.
- This HTML document collection explains how to use the
different HTML document description elements, or tags .
- The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection
- The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection holds more
than 230,000 maps covering every area of the world. Many items in
the collection are listed in the UT Libraries Online Catalog.
Located at the University of Texas at Austin.